NUCO Level 3 Supervisors / Leading First Aid for Mental Health (6 hours + 60 minutes assessment)
This qualification will provide you with the knowledge to recognise a wide range of mental health conditions and learn about the support/therapy provided by professional healthcare providers.
You will know how to start a supportive conversation and when and how to signpost a person to seek appropriate professional help.
The course includes how to recognise and manage stress and understanding the impact of substance abuse. You will also learn about the first aid action plan for mental health, be able to put it in place and know how to implement a positive mental health culture in the workplace.
• Study the course via distance learning
• A combination of self-study and webinars
• Guided by a qualified Trainer/Assessor
• Distance learning resources included
• Assessed via a professional discussion
• Ofqual or SQA Accreditation regulated qualification (SUBJECT TO ASSESSMENT)
For further course details please click here